1. In compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter “Law”) and its regulations (hereinafter “Regulations”), AIRPOST GROUP SA DE CV (hereinafter “Airpost”) makes this privacy notice available to you. Airpost will collect your personal data, such as name, addresses, telephone number and any other contact information (hereinafter "personal data"), to use them for the purpose of providing the contracted courier and parcel service, whether the personal data have been obtained directly from the owner of the same or through a third party that requests the provision of said service. During the processing of personal data, Airpost may transmit said data to its suppliers and subcontractors in order to comply with the purpose described above. In this case, said providers and subcontractors will keep said data confidential and will observe and respect the terms of this Privacy Notice and will comply with the obligations derived from the Law and the Regulations.
2. The personal data collected is subject to a dissociation process since with them a Tracking Number will be generated, which will be stored in an electronic Database. In the event that an incident has occurred with the contracted shipment, Airpost may store the personal data until such incident is resolved, or until it is necessary, as the case may be.
3. Airpost may use personal data to send you information about Airpost promotions and/or products. In this case, you may request that Airpost stop using your personal data for the purpose described in this paragraph through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The holder may exercise ARCO rights by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
5. The latest version of the Privacy Notice was published on June 11, 2015. Any change in it will be published through the website www.airpost.mx